The 38th Shadow: The Shadow of Struggle
A Fight Without Purpose
- Law of the survival of the fittest.
- Deeply connected to individual health and well being.
- Likes and needs a fight.
- Stubborn persistence to fight, no matter what the outcome.
- Gradually grind down the love within the relationship and the fighting actually becomes an addictive need.
- Break the addictive patterns of struggle by simply taking a breath (pause/gap). Transformation occurs in the gap.
- Struggle is a pattern that locks you into a certain breath pattern that makes you totally forget yourself, as well as rendering you deaf to all outside influence.
- The tighter you hang on to things, the more resistance you create.
- Doesn’t think … if it feels in any way threatened, it reacts in an extremely aggressive manner without consideration of who might be hurt.
- Can only be understood if viewed from the unconscious level … struggle maintains the illusion of your separate identity. As long as you fight, you can remain in control of your environment.
- The unconscious fear of death prevents human beings from transcending their individuality.
- Serve a goal beyond yourself.
- Use life force in a creative way.
- The whole energy of stubbornness and deafness results in a planet where most of the world still has to struggle to survive.
- Struggle – struggle outwardly, struggle internally.
- The stresses of living lives without a strong sense of purpose causes internal struggle!
- Repressive Nature: Defeatist
- Reactive Nature: Aggressive