Books … I LOVE reading. Reading is a playground for the IMAGINATION. After decades of research and reading over a 1,000 books (not all to completion) I have a few that continue to awe me even after multiple reads. I have removed all the clutter from my bookshelves twice recently and only the best survived. The remaining books changed my life and continue to educate me. Below you will find books I LOVE and have read repeatedly. You change every day (at least you should), rereading a book after a few months or a year is a totally new experience because you are NEW.
- The Biology of Belief, Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Frequency, Penney Pierce
- You Are the Placebo, Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Power vs. Force, Dr. David Hawkins
- Gene Keys, Richard Rudd (Daily)